Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.
These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the RMA Limited website by doing something beyond clicking on simple links.
By using the RMA Limited website, you are agreeing to this Policy and you consent to its use in accordance to the terms outlined in this Policy.
A cookie is a file which contains an identifier that is sent by a web server to a web browser which is then stored by your internet browser. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, an identifier is then sent back to the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
The RMA Limited's website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identity you as an individual without your permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences.
Cookies do not generally contain user information that identifies you specifically. However, information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Types of Cookies
Google Analytics ( __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmc)
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to the website. Google Analytics stores IP addresses anonymously on it servers. Neither RMA Limited or Google associate your IP address with any personal identifiable information.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
How to Block or Disable Cookies
You can block the download of cookies or remove/disable them (including the cookies we use) by altering the privacy settings on your web browser. Click here for guidance on how to do this.
Storing and Using Your Information
We do not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to third parties except:
· To the extent that we are required to do so by applicable law, government body or law enforcement agency, or for any crime prevention purposes
· In connection with any legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings)
· To establish or defend our legal rights
· In the event that we buy or sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets
· If a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with acquisition
Any information you provide to us which is not personal including but not Limited to product related questions, feedback, comments, ideas and suggestions shall be deemed to be non-confidential. We shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute this information to others without limitation.
International Information Transfer
We take necessary precautions to prevent the loss, alteration on misuse of your personal information. Our employees, contractors, engineers etc. may be given access to your personal information, only to be used for providing services and performance to you. Our employees, contractors and agents who have access to your personal information are contracted and required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purposes other than those listed above or to deal with requests which you submit to us.
You have the right to:
· Ask us to provide you with copies of personal information we hold against you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law
· Ask us to update and correct any outdated or incorrect personal information that we hold about you, free of charge
· Opt out of any RMA Limited communications that we my send to you